"Cytogenetic Analysis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Examination of CHROMOSOMES to diagnose, classify, screen for, or manage genetic diseases and abnormalities. Following preparation of the sample, KARYOTYPING is performed and/or the specific chromosomes are analyzed.
- Cytogenetic Analysis
- Analyses, Cytogenetic
- Analysis, Cytogenetic
- Cytogenetic Analyses
- Molecular Cytogenetic Techniques
- Cytogenetic Technique, Molecular
- Cytogenetic Techniques, Molecular
- Molecular Cytogenetic Technique
- Technique, Molecular Cytogenetic
- Techniques, Molecular Cytogenetic
- Molecular Cytogenetic Technics
- Cytogenetic Technic, Molecular
- Cytogenetic Technics, Molecular
- Molecular Cytogenetic Technic
- Technic, Molecular Cytogenetic
- Technics, Molecular Cytogenetic
- Cytogenetic Technics
- Cytogenetic Technic
- Technic, Cytogenetic
- Technics, Cytogenetic
- Cytogenetic Techniques
- Cytogenetic Technique
- Technique, Cytogenetic
- Techniques, Cytogenetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cytogenetic Analysis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cytogenetic Analysis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cytogenetic Analysis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cytogenetic Analysis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cytogenetic Analysis" by people in Profiles.