Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
"Epstein-Barr Virus Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infection with human herpesvirus 4 (HERPESVIRUS 4, HUMAN); which may facilitate the development of various lymphoproliferative disorders. These include BURKITT LYMPHOMA (African type), INFECTIOUS MONONUCLEOSIS, and oral hairy leukoplakia (LEUKOPLAKIA, HAIRY).
|Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Epstein Barr Virus Infections
- EBV Infections
- Infections, Epstein-Barr Virus
- Human Herpesvirus 4 Infections
- Herpesvirus 4 Infections, Human
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infection
- Epstein Barr Virus Infection
- Infection, Epstein-Barr Virus
- Virus Infection, Epstein-Barr
- Virus Infections, Epstein-Barr
- Infections, EBV
- EBV Infection
- Infection, EBV
- Human Herpes Virus 4 Infections
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epstein-Barr Virus Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epstein-Barr Virus Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epstein-Barr Virus Infections" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epstein-Barr Virus Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.