"Electrophoresis, Capillary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A highly-sensitive (in the picomolar range, which is 10,000-fold more sensitive than conventional electrophoresis) and efficient technique that allows separation of PROTEINS; NUCLEIC ACIDS; and CARBOHYDRATES. (Segen, Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
- Electrophoresis, Capillary
- Capillary Electrophoreses
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Electrophoreses, Capillary
- Capillary Zone Electrophoresis
- Capillary Zone Electrophoreses
- Electrophoreses, Capillary Zone
- Electrophoresis, Capillary Zone
- Zone Electrophoreses, Capillary
- Zone Electrophoresis, Capillary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrophoresis, Capillary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrophoresis, Capillary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrophoresis, Capillary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrophoresis, Capillary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Electrophoresis, Capillary" by people in Profiles.