Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous
"Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorder characterized by a vasculitic syndrome associated with exposure to an antigen such as a drug, infectious agent, or other foreign or endogenous substance. Its pathophysiology includes immune complex deposition and a wide range of skin lesions. Hypersensitivity or allergy is present in some but not all cases.
|Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous
- Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Angiitis, Allergic Cutaneous
- Angiitis, Hypersensitivity
- Angiitides, Hypersensitivity
- Hypersensitivity Angiitides
- Vasculitis, Hypersensitivity
- Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Angiitis
- Angiitides, Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic
- Angiitis, Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic
- Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Angiitides
- Leukocytoclastic Angiitides, Cutaneous
- Leukocytoclastic Angiitis, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis
- Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic Vasculitides
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitides, Cutaneous
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis, Cutaneous
- Vasculitides, Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic
- Vasculitis, Cutaneous Leukocytoclastic
- Hypersensitivity Angiitis
- Hypersensitivity Vasculitis
- Hypersensitivity Vasculitides
- Vasculitides, Hypersensitivity
- Vasculitis, Allergic Cutaneous
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitides
- Cutaneous Vasculitides, Allergic
- Cutaneous Vasculitis, Allergic
- Vasculitides, Allergic Cutaneous
- Allergic Cutaneous Angiitis
- Allergic Cutaneous Angiitides
- Angiitides, Allergic Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Angiitides, Allergic
- Cutaneous Angiitis, Allergic
- Cutaneous Allergic Vasculitis
- Allergic Vasculitides, Cutaneous
- Allergic Vasculitis, Cutaneous
- Cutaneous Allergic Vasculitides
- Vasculitides, Cutaneous Allergic
- Vasculitis, Cutaneous Allergic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vasculitis, Leukocytoclastic, Cutaneous" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.