"Osteochondrodysplasias" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal development of cartilage and bone.
- Melnick-Needles Syndrome
- Melnick Needles Syndrome
- Osteodysplasty of Melnick and Needles
- Melnick-Needles Osteodysplasty
- Melnick Needles Osteodysplasty
- Osteodysplasty, Melnick-Needles
- Myotonic Chondrodystrophy
- Chondrodystrophy, Myotonic
- Schwartz Jampel Aberfeld syndrome
- Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome, Type 1
- Schwartz Jampel Syndrome, Type 1
- Myotonic Myopathy, Dwarfism, Chondrodystrophy, And Ocular And Facial Abnormalities
- Spondylo-Epimetaphyseal Dysplasia With Myotonia
- Chondrodystrophic Myotonia
- Myotonia, Chondrodystrophic
- SJA Syndrome
- Schwartz-Jampel Syndrome
- Schwartz Jampel Syndrome
- Schwartz-Jampel-Aberfeld Syndrome
- Syndrome, Schwartz-Jampel-Aberfeld
Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Tarda, X-Linked
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Tarda, X-Linked
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Tarda, X Linked
- X-Linked Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Tarda
- X Linked Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia Tarda
- X-Linked SEDT
- SEDT, X-Linked
- X Linked SEDT
- SED Tarda
- X-Linked SED
- SED, X-Linked
- X Linked SED
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia, Late
- Late Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Late-Onset Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Late Onset Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia, Late-Onset
Hyperostosis Corticalis Generalisata
- Hyperostosis Corticalis Generalisata
- Sost Sclerosing Bone Dysplasia
- Van Buchem Disease
- Sost-Related Sclerosing Bone Dysplasia
- Endosteal Hyperostosis, Autosomal Recessive
- Hyperphosphatasemia Tarda
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteochondrodysplasias".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteochondrodysplasias".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteochondrodysplasias" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osteochondrodysplasias" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Osteochondrodysplasias" by people in Profiles.