"Myotonic Dystrophy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neuromuscular disorder characterized by PROGRESSIVE MUSCULAR ATROPHY; MYOTONIA, and various multisystem atrophies. Mild INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY may also occur. Abnormal TRINUCLEOTIDE REPEAT EXPANSION in the 3' UNTRANSLATED REGIONS of DMPK PROTEIN gene is associated with Myotonic Dystrophy 1. DNA REPEAT EXPANSION of zinc finger protein-9 gene intron is associated with Myotonic Dystrophy 2.
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Dystrophies, Myotonic
- Dystrophy, Myotonic
- Myotonic Dystrophies
- Dystrophia Myotonica 1
- Myotonia Atrophica
- Atrophica, Myotonia
- Atrophicas, Myotonia
- Myotonia Atrophicas
- Steinert's Disease
- Disease, Steinert's
- Steinerts Disease
- Myotonic Dystrophy 1
- Steinert Disease
- Disease, Steinert
- Steinert Myotonic Dystrophy
- Dystrophy, Steinert Myotonic
- Myotonic Dystrophy, Steinert
- Dystrophia Myotonica
- Dystrophia Myotonicas
- Myotonica, Dystrophia
- Myotonicas, Dystrophia
- Myotonia Dystrophica
- Dystrophica, Myotonia
- Dystrophicas, Myotonia
- Myotonia Dystrophicas
Myotonic Dystrophy, Congenital
- Myotonic Dystrophy, Congenital
- Congenital Myotonic Dystrophy
- Congenital Myotonic Dystrophies
- Dystrophies, Congenital Myotonic
- Dystrophy, Congenital Myotonic
- Myotonic Dystrophies, Congenital
Myotonic Dystrophy 2
- Myotonic Dystrophy 2
- Ricker Syndrome
- Syndrome, Ricker
- PROMM (Proximal Myotonic Myopathy)
- PROMMs (Proximal Myotonic Myopathy)
- Proximal Myotonic Myopathy
- Dystrophia Myotonica 2
- Dystrophia Myotonica 2s
- Myotonic Myopathy, Proximal
- Myopathies, Proximal Myotonic
- Myopathy, Proximal Myotonic
- Myotonic Myopathies, Proximal
- Proximal Myotonic Myopathies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Myotonic Dystrophy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Myotonic Dystrophy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Myotonic Dystrophy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Myotonic Dystrophy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Myotonic Dystrophy" by people in Profiles.