"alpha-Mannosidosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An inborn error of metabolism marked by a defect in the lysosomal isoform of ALPHA-MANNOSIDASE activity that results in lysosomal accumulation of mannose-rich intermediate metabolites. Virtually all patients have psychomotor retardation, facial coarsening, and some degree of dysostosis multiplex. It is thought to be an autosomal recessive disorder.
- alpha Mannosidosis
- Alpha-Mannosidase B Deficiency
- alpha-Mannosidase Deficiency
- Deficiencies, alpha-Mannosidase
- Deficiency, alpha-Mannosidase
- alpha Mannosidase Deficiency
- alpha-Mannosidase Deficiencies
- Lysosomal Alpha B Mannosidosis
- Lysosomal alpha-D-Mannosidase Deficiency
- Deficiencies, Lysosomal alpha-D-Mannosidase
- Deficiency, Lysosomal alpha-D-Mannosidase
- Lysosomal alpha D Mannosidase Deficiency
- Lysosomal alpha-D-Mannosidase Deficiencies
- alpha-D-Mannosidase Deficiencies, Lysosomal
- alpha-D-Mannosidase Deficiency, Lysosomal
- Mannosidosis, alpha B Lysosomal
- Mannosidosis, alpha B, Lysosomal
- alpha Mannosidase B Deficiency
- Alpha-Mannosidosis, Type I
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "alpha-Mannosidosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "alpha-Mannosidosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "alpha-Mannosidosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "alpha-Mannosidosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.