"Hypersensitivity, Immediate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hypersensitivity reactions which occur within minutes of exposure to challenging antigen due to the release of histamine which follows the antigen-antibody reaction and causes smooth muscle contraction and increased vascular permeability.
- Hypersensitivity, Immediate
- Hypersensitivities, Immediate
- Immediate Hypersensitivities
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- IgE-Mediated Hypersensitivity
- Hypersensitivities, IgE-Mediated
- Hypersensitivity, IgE-Mediated
- IgE Mediated Hypersensitivity
- IgE-Mediated Hypersensitivities
- Hypersensitivity, Type I
- Hypersensitivities, Type I
- Type I Hypersensitivities
- Atopic Hypersensitivity
- Atopic Hypersensitivities
- Hypersensitivities, Atopic
- Hypersensitivity, Atopic
- Type I Hypersensitivity
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypersensitivity, Immediate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypersensitivity, Immediate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypersensitivity, Immediate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypersensitivity, Immediate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hypersensitivity, Immediate" by people in Profiles.