Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
"Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disorder characterized by procoagulant substances entering the general circulation causing a systemic thrombotic process. The activation of the clotting mechanism may arise from any of a number of disorders. A majority of the patients manifest skin lesions, sometimes leading to PURPURA FULMINANS.
|Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Disseminated Coagulation, Intravascular
- Coagulation, Intravascular Disseminated
- Coagulations, Intravascular Disseminated
- Disseminated Coagulations, Intravascular
- Intravascular Disseminated Coagulations
- Intravascular Coagulation, Disseminated
- Intravascular Disseminated Coagulation
- Coagulation, Disseminated Intravascular
- Coagulations, Disseminated Intravascular
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulations
- Intravascular Coagulations, Disseminated
- Consumption Coagulopathy
- Coagulopathies, Consumption
- Coagulopathy, Consumption
- Consumption Coagulopathies
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation" by people in Profiles.