Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
"Autonomic Nervous System Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diseases of the parasympathetic or sympathetic divisions of the AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM; which has components located in the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM and PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. Autonomic dysfunction may be associated with HYPOTHALAMIC DISEASES; BRAIN STEM disorders; SPINAL CORD DISEASES; and PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES. Manifestations include impairments of vegetative functions including the maintenance of BLOOD PRESSURE; HEART RATE; pupil function; SWEATING; REPRODUCTIVE AND URINARY PHYSIOLOGY; and DIGESTION.
|Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Nervous System Diseases, Autonomic
- Autonomic Central Nervous System Diseases
- Central Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- ANS Diseases
- ANS Disease
- Autonomic Diseases
- Autonomic Disease
- Autonomic Nervous System Disorders
- Disorders of the Autonomic Nervous System
- ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) Diseases
Segmental Autonomic Dysfunction
- Segmental Autonomic Dysfunction
- Autonomic Dysfunction, Segmental
- Autonomic Dysfunctions, Segmental
- Segmental Autonomic Dysfunctions
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Autonomic Nervous System Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Autonomic Nervous System Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Autonomic Nervous System Diseases" by people in this website by year, and whether "Autonomic Nervous System Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.