"Atrial Fibrillation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal cardiac rhythm that is characterized by rapid, uncoordinated firing of electrical impulses in the upper chambers of the heart (HEART ATRIA). In such case, blood cannot be effectively pumped into the lower chambers of the heart (HEART VENTRICLES). It is caused by abnormal impulse generation.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillations
- Fibrillation, Atrial
- Fibrillations, Atrial
- Auricular Fibrillation
- Auricular Fibrillations
- Fibrillation, Auricular
- Fibrillations, Auricular
Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
- Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation, Persistent
- Atrial Fibrillations, Persistent
- Fibrillation, Persistent Atrial
- Fibrillations, Persistent Atrial
- Persistent Atrial Fibrillations
Familial Atrial Fibrillation
- Familial Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation, Familial
- Atrial Fibrillations, Familial
- Familial Atrial Fibrillations
- Fibrillation, Familial Atrial
- Fibrillations, Familial Atrial
Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation, Paroxysmal
- Atrial Fibrillations, Paroxysmal
- Fibrillation, Paroxysmal Atrial
- Fibrillations, Paroxysmal Atrial
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Atrial Fibrillation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Atrial Fibrillation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Atrial Fibrillation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Atrial Fibrillation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Atrial Fibrillation" by people in Profiles.