"Arthrogryposis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Persistent flexure or contracture of a joint.
- Arthromyodysplasia, Congenital
- Arthromyodysplasias, Congenital
- Congenital Arthromyodysplasias
- Congenital Arthromyodysplasia
- Guerin-Stern Syndrome
- Guerin Stern Syndrome
- Syndrome, Guerin-Stern
- Myodystrophia Fetalis Deformans
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC)
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenitas (AMC)
- Congenita, Arthrogryposis Multiplex (AMC)
- Congenitas, Arthrogryposis Multiplex (AMC)
- Multiplex Congenita, Arthrogryposis (AMC)
- Multiplex Congenitas, Arthrogryposis (AMC)
- Fibrous Ankylosis of Multiple Joints
- Guérin-Stern Syndrome
- Guérin Stern Syndrome
- Syndrome, Guérin-Stern
- Otto Syndrome
- Syndrome, Otto
- Rocher-Sheldon Syndrome
- Rocher Sheldon Syndrome
- Syndrome, Rocher-Sheldon
- Rossi Syndrome
- Syndrome, Rossi
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenitas
- Congenita, Arthrogryposis Multiplex
- Congenitas, Arthrogryposis Multiplex
- Multiplex Congenita, Arthrogryposis
- Multiplex Congenitas, Arthrogryposis
- Amyoplasia Congenita
- Congenital Multiple Arthrogryposis
- Arthrogryposes, Congenital Multiple
- Arthrogryposis, Congenital Multiple
- Congenital Multiple Arthrogryposes
- Multiple Arthrogryposes, Congenital
- Multiple Arthrogryposis, Congenital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Arthrogryposis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Arthrogryposis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Arthrogryposis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Arthrogryposis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Arthrogryposis" by people in Profiles.