Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary
"Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A tumor-like inflammatory lesion of the lung that is composed of PLASMA CELLS and fibrous tissue. It is also known as an inflammatory pseudotumor, often with calcification and measuring between 2 and 5 cm in diameter.
|Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary
- Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary
- Inflammatory Pseudotumor of Lung
- Inflammatory Pseudotumor, Pulmonary
- Inflammatory Pseudotumors, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Inflammatory Pseudotumors
- Inflammatory Pulmonary Pseudotumor
- Inflammatory Pulmonary Pseudotumors
- Pulmonary Pseudotumors, Inflammatory
- Pulmonary Pseudotumor, Inflammatory
- Pseudotumor, Inflammatory, Pulmonary
- Pseudotumor, Pulmonary Inflammatory
- Pulmonary Granuloma, Plasma Cell
- Pulmonary Inflammatory Pseudotumor
- Pulmonary Plasma Cell Granuloma
- Granuloma, Plasma Cell, Pulmonary
- Plasma Cell Granuloma of Lung
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Plasma Cell Granuloma, Pulmonary" by people in Profiles.