"Marijuana Use" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Medicinal or recreational utilization of MARIJUANA.
- Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Uses
- Use, Marijuana
- Uses, Marijuana
- Marijuana-Related Disorder
- Disorder, Marijuana-Related
- Disorders, Marijuana-Related
- Marijuana Related Disorder
- Marijuana-Related Disorders
Recreational Marijuana Use
- Recreational Marijuana Use
- Marijuana Use, Recreational
- Marijuana Uses, Recreational
- Recreational Marijuana Uses
- Use, Recreational Marijuana
- Uses, Recreational Marijuana
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Marijuana Use".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Marijuana Use".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Marijuana Use" by people in this website by year, and whether "Marijuana Use" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.