"Birthing Centers" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Free-standing facilities that provide prenatal, childbirth, and postnatal care and usually incorporate family-centered maternity care concepts and practices.
- Birthing Centers
- Birthing Center
- Center, Birthing
- Centers, Birthing
- Birth Centers
- Birth Center
- Center, Birth
- Centers, Birth
Free Standing Birthing Center
- Free Standing Birthing Center
- Birth Center, Free Standing
- Free-Standing Birth Centers
- Birth Center, Free-Standing
- Birth Centers, Free-Standing
- Free Standing Birth Centers
- Free-Standing Birth Center
- Birthing Centers, Free-Standing
- Birthing Center, Free-Standing
- Birthing Centers, Free Standing
- Free-Standing Birthing Center
- Free-Standing Birthing Centers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Birthing Centers".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Birthing Centers".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Birthing Centers" by people in this website by year, and whether "Birthing Centers" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Birthing Centers" by people in Profiles.