"Osseointegration" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The growth action of bone tissue as it assimilates surgically implanted devices or prostheses to be used as either replacement parts (e.g., hip) or as anchors (e.g., endosseous dental implants).
|Peri-implant Endosseous Healing
- Peri-implant Endosseous Healing
- Endosseous Healing, Peri-implant
- Endosseous Healings, Peri-implant
- Healing, Peri-implant Endosseous
- Healings, Peri-implant Endosseous
- Peri implant Endosseous Healing
- Peri-implant Endosseous Healings
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osseointegration".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osseointegration".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osseointegration" by people in this website by year, and whether "Osseointegration" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.