Nursing Administration Research
"Nursing Administration Research" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Research concerned with establishing costs of nursing care, examining the relationships between nursing services and quality patient care, and viewing problems of nursing service delivery within the broader context of policy analysis and delivery of health services (from a national study, presented at the 1985 Council on Graduate Education for Administration in Nursing (CGEAN) meeting).
|Nursing Administration Research
- Nursing Administration Research
- Administration Researchs, Nursing
- Nursing Administration Researchs
- Researchs, Nursing Administration
- Research, Nursing Administration
- Nursing Research, Administrative
- Research, Administrative Nursing
- Administration Research, Nursing
- Administrative Nursing Research
- Administrative Nursing Researchs
- Nursing Researchs, Administrative
- Researchs, Administrative Nursing
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Nursing Administration Research".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Nursing Administration Research".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Nursing Administration Research" by people in this website by year, and whether "Nursing Administration Research" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Nursing Administration Research" by people in Profiles.