"Thrombocythemia, Essential" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A clinical syndrome characterized by repeated spontaneous hemorrhages and a remarkable increase in the number of circulating platelets.
- Thrombocythemia, Essential
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Essential Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Essential
- Thrombocythemia, Hemorrhagic
- Primary Thrombocythemia
- Thrombocythemia, Primary
- Primary Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Primary
- Thrombocytosis, Primary
- Primary Thrombocytoses
- Primary Thrombocytosis
- Thrombocytoses, Primary
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemia
- Hemorrhagic Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Hemorrhagic
- Thrombocythemia, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Thrombocythemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocythemias
- Thrombocythemias, Idiopathic
Thrombocytosis, Autosomal Dominant
- Thrombocytosis, Autosomal Dominant
- Autosomal Dominant Thrombocytoses
- Autosomal Dominant Thrombocytosis
- Dominant Thrombocytoses, Autosomal
- Dominant Thrombocytosis, Autosomal
- Thrombocytoses, Autosomal Dominant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Thrombocythemia, Essential".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Thrombocythemia, Essential".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Thrombocythemia, Essential" by people in this website by year, and whether "Thrombocythemia, Essential" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.