Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive
"Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A degenerative disease of the central nervous system characterized by balance difficulties; OCULAR MOTILITY DISORDERS (supranuclear ophthalmoplegia); DYSARTHRIA; swallowing difficulties; and axial DYSTONIA. Onset is usually in the fifth decade and disease progression occurs over several years. Pathologic findings include neurofibrillary degeneration and neuronal loss in the dorsal MESENCEPHALON; SUBTHALAMIC NUCLEUS; RED NUCLEUS; pallidum; dentate nucleus; and vestibular nuclei. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp1076-7)
|Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive
- Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsies
- Supranuclear Palsies, Progressive
- Palsy, Progressive Supranuclear
- Progressive Supranuclear Ophthalmoplegia
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Steele-Richardson-Olszewski Disease
- Steele Richardson Olszewski Disease
- Steele-Richardson-Olszewski Syndrome
- Steele Richardson Olszewski Syndrome
- Syndrome, Steele-Richardson-Olszewski
- Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive, 1
- Ophthalmoplegia, Progressive Supranuclear
- Supranuclear Ophthalmoplegia, Progressive
- Richardson's Syndrome
- Richardson Syndrome
- Syndrome, Richardson's
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive" by people in this website by year, and whether "Supranuclear Palsy, Progressive" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.