"Stevens-Johnson Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Rare cutaneous eruption characterized by extensive KERATINOCYTE apoptosis resulting in skin detachment with mucosal involvement. It is often provoked by the use of drugs (e.g., antibiotics and anticonvulsants) or associated with PNEUMONIA, MYCOPLASMA. It is considered a continuum of Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis.
|Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Spectrum
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Spectrum
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Spectrum
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Spectrum
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Stevens Johnson Syndrome Spectrum
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Stevens Johnson Syndrome Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
Mycoplasma-Induced Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Mycoplasma-Induced Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Mycoplasma Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Mycoplasma-Induced
- Syndrome, Mycoplasma-Induced Stevens-Johnson
- Mycoplasma-Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome
Drug-Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Drug-Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Drug Induced Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- Drug-Induced Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Drug-Induced Stevens-Johnson Syndromes
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Drug-Induced
- Stevens-Johnson Syndromes, Drug-Induced
Epidermal Necrolysis, Toxic
- Epidermal Necrolysis, Toxic
- Epidermal Necrolyses, Toxic
- Necrolyses, Toxic Epidermal
- Necrolysis, Toxic Epidermal
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolyses
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis
- Scalded Skin Syndrome, Nonstaphylococcal
- Lyell's Syndrome
- Lyell Syndrome
- Lyell's Syndromes
- Syndrome, Lyell's
- Syndromes, Lyell's
- Nonstaphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Stevens-Johnson Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Stevens-Johnson Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Stevens-Johnson Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Stevens-Johnson Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.