Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
"Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The co-occurrence of pregnancy and a blood disease (HEMATOLOGIC DISEASES) which involves BLOOD CELLS or COAGULATION FACTORS. The hematologic disease may precede or follow FERTILIZATION and it may or may not have a deleterious effect on the pregnant woman or FETUS.
|Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
- Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
- Pregnancy Complications, Hematological
- Complication, Hematological Pregnancy
- Complications, Hematological Pregnancy
- Hematological Pregnancy Complication
- Hematological Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy Complication, Hematological
- Hematologic Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy, Hematologic Complications
- Pregnancies, Hematologic Complications
- Complications, Hematologic Pregnancy
- Complication, Hematologic Pregnancy
- Hematologic Pregnancy Complication
- Pregnancy Complication, Hematologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic" by people in Profiles.