"Pneumoradiography" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Radiography using air, oxygen, or some other gas as a contrast medium.
- Air Radiography
- Negative Contrast Radiography
- Radiography, Insufflation
- Contrast Radiography, Negative
- Contrast Radiographies, Negative
- Negative Contrast Radiographies
- Radiographies, Negative Contrast
- Radiography, Negative Contrast
- Radiography, Air
- Air Radiographies
- Radiographies, Air
- Insufflation Radiography
- Insufflation Radiographies
- Radiographies, Insufflation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pneumoradiography".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pneumoradiography".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pneumoradiography" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pneumoradiography" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pneumoradiography" by people in Profiles.