Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane
"Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chronic blistering disease with predilection for mucous membranes and less frequently the skin, and with a tendency to scarring. It is sometimes called ocular pemphigoid because of conjunctival mucous membrane involvement.
|Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane
- Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane
- Benign Mucosal Pemphigoid
- Benign Mucosal Pemphigoids
- Mucosal Pemphigoid, Benign
- Mucosal Pemphigoids, Benign
- Pemphigoid, Benign Mucosal
- Pemphigoids, Benign Mucosal
- Pemphigoid, Cicatricial
- Cicatricial Pemphigoid
- Benign Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid
- Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid, Benign
Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid
- Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid
- Cicatricial Pemphigoids, Ocular
- Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoids
- Pemphigoids, Ocular Cicatricial
- Pemphigoid, Ocular Cicatricial
- Cicatricial Pemphigoid, Ocular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pemphigoid, Benign Mucous Membrane" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.