"Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Computer systems or programs used in accurate computations for providing radiation dosage treatment to patients.
- Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted
- Radiotherapy, Computer Assisted
- Radiation Therapy, Computer-Assisted
- Radiation Therapy, Computer Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Radiotherapy
- Computer Assisted Radiotherapy
- Computer-Assisted Radiotherapies
- Radiotherapies, Computer-Assisted
- Computer-Assisted Radiation Therapy
- Computer Assisted Radiation Therapy
- Computer-Assisted Radiation Therapies
- Radiation Therapies, Computer-Assisted
- Therapies, Computer-Assisted Radiation
- Therapy, Computer-Assisted Radiation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Radiotherapy, Computer-Assisted" by people in Profiles.