Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic
"Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
FIBROUS DYSPLASIA OF BONE affecting several bones. When melanotic pigmentation (CAFE-AU-LAIT SPOTS) and multiple endocrine hyperfunction are additionally associated it is referred to as Albright syndrome.
|Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic
- Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic
- Dysplasia, Polyostotic Fibrous
- Dysplasias, Polyostotic Fibrous
- Fibrous Dysplasias, Polyostotic
- Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasias
- Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia
- Albright Syndrome
- Syndrome, Albright
- McCune-Albright Syndrome
- McCune Albright Syndrome
- Syndrome, McCune-Albright
- Albright's Disease
- Fibrous Dysplasia with Pigmentary Skin Changes and Precocious Puberty
- Albright's Syndrome with Precocious Puberty
- Albright-Mccune-Sternberg Syndrome
- Albright-Sternberg Syndrome
- Albright's Syndrome
- Syndrome, Albright's
- Albright's Disease of Bone
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic" by people in Profiles.