"Fanconi Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hereditary or acquired form of generalized dysfunction of the PROXIMAL KIDNEY TUBULE without primary involvement of the KIDNEY GLOMERULUS. It is usually characterized by the tubular wasting of nutrients and salts (GLUCOSE; AMINO ACIDS; PHOSPHATES; and BICARBONATES) resulting in HYPOKALEMIA; ACIDOSIS; HYPERCALCIURIA; and PROTEINURIA.
- Fanconi Syndrome
- Syndrome, Fanconi
- Proximal Renal Tubular Dysfunction
- Toni-Debre-Fanconi Syndrome
- Primary Toni-Debre-Fanconi Syndrome
- Neonatal De Toni-Debre-Fanconi Syndrome
- De Toni-Debre-Fanconi Syndrome
- Idiopathic De Toni-Debre-Fanconi Syndrome
Fanconi Bickel Syndrome
- Fanconi Bickel Syndrome
- Bickel Syndrome, Fanconi
- Syndrome, Fanconi Bickel
- Fanconi-Bickel Syndrome
- Fanconi-Bickel Syndromes
- Syndrome, Fanconi-Bickel
- Syndromes, Fanconi-Bickel
- Glycogen Storage Disease XI
- Pseudo-Phlorizin Diabetes
- Diabete, Pseudo-Phlorizin
- Diabetes, Pseudo-Phlorizin
- Pseudo Phlorizin Diabetes
- Pseudo-Phlorizin Diabete
- Hepatic Glycogenosis with Amino Aciduria and Glucosuria
- Hepatic Glycogenosis with Fanconi Nephropathy
- Hepatorenal Glycogenosis with Renal Fanconi Syndrome
- Lignac-Fanconi Syndrome
- Lignac Fanconi Syndrome
- Syndrome, Lignac-Fanconi
- Fanconi Syndrome with Intestinal Malabsorption and Galactose Intolerance
- Glycogenosis, Fanconi Type
- Fanconi Type Glycogenosis
Fanconi Syndrome without Cystinosis
- Fanconi Syndrome without Cystinosis
- Renal Fanconi Syndrome
- Fanconi Syndrome, Renal
- Syndrome, Renal Fanconi
- Luder-Sheldon Syndrome
- Luder Sheldon Syndrome
- Syndrome, Luder-Sheldon
- Adult Fanconi Syndrome
- Fanconi Syndrome, Adult
- Syndrome, Adult Fanconi
- Fanconi Renotubular Syndrome
- Renotubular Syndrome, Fanconi
- Syndrome, Fanconi Renotubular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fanconi Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fanconi Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fanconi Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Fanconi Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Fanconi Syndrome" by people in Profiles.