"Elephantiasis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hypertrophy and thickening of tissues from causes other than filarial infection, the latter being described as ELEPHANTIASIS, FILARIAL.
|Elephantiasis Nostras Verrucosa
- Elephantiasis Nostras Verrucosa
- Elephantiasis Nostras Verrucosas
- Nostras Verrucosa, Elephantiasis
- Nostras Verrucosas, Elephantiasis
- Verrucosa, Elephantiasis Nostras
- Verrucosas, Elephantiasis Nostras
- Microcrystal Disease
- Disease, Microcrystal
- Diseases, Microcrystal
- Microcrystal Diseases
- Mossy foot
- Mossy foots
- foot, Mossy
- foots, Mossy
- Lymphostatic Verrucosis
- Lymphostatic Verrucoses
- Verrucoses, Lymphostatic
- Verrucosis, Lymphostatic
- Endemic Elephantiasis
- Elephantiases, Endemic
- Elephantiasis, Endemic
- Endemic Elephantiases
Endemic Non-Filarial Elephantiasis
- Endemic Non-Filarial Elephantiasis
- Elephantiases, Endemic Non-Filarial
- Elephantiasis, Endemic Non-Filarial
- Endemic Non Filarial Elephantiasis
- Endemic Non-Filarial Elephantiases
- Non-Filarial Elephantiases, Endemic
- Non-Filarial Elephantiasis, Endemic
- Bigfoot Disease
- Bigfoot Diseases
- Disease, Bigfoot
- Diseases, Bigfoot
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Elephantiasis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Elephantiasis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Elephantiasis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Elephantiasis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Elephantiasis" by people in Profiles.