"Electrophoresis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An electrochemical process in which macromolecules or colloidal particles with a net electric charge migrate in a solution under the influence of an electric current.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrophoresis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrophoresis".
- Blood Protein Electrophoresis
- Blotting, Northern
- Blotting, Southern
- Blotting, Southwestern
- Blotting, Western
- Electrophoresis, Agar Gel
- Electrophoresis, Capillary
- Electrophoresis, Cellulose Acetate
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Pulsed-Field
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Two-Dimensional
- Electrophoresis, Paper
- Electrophoresis, Polyacrylamide Gel
- Electrophoresis, Starch Gel
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- Isoelectric Focusing
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrophoresis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrophoresis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Electrophoresis" by people in Profiles.