"Aicardi Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A rare genetic disorder characterized by partial or complete absence of the CORPUS CALLOSUM, resulting in infantile spasms, MENTAL RETARDATION, and lesions of the RETINA or OPTIC NERVE.
- Aicardi Syndrome
- Syndrome, Aicardi
- Corpus Callosum, Agenesis Of, With Chorioretinal Abnormality
- Chorioretinal Anomalies with Acc
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum with Infantile Spasms and Ocular Abnormalities
- Callosal Agenesis and Ocular Abnormalities
- Aicardi's Syndrome
- Syndrome, Aicardi's
- Agenesis of Corpus Callosum with Chorioretinal Abnormality
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Aicardi Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Aicardi Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Aicardi Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Aicardi Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Aicardi Syndrome" by people in Profiles.