"Carney Complex" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Autosomal dominant syndrome characterized by cardiac and cutaneous MYXOMAS; LENTIGINOSIS (spotty pigmentation of the skin), and endocrinopathy and its associated endocrine tumors. The cardiac myxomas may lead to SUDDEN CARDIAC DEATH and other complications in Carney complex patients. The gene coding for the PRKAR1A protein is one of the causative genetic loci (type 1). A second locus is at chromosome 2p16 (type 2).
- Carney Complex
- Complex, Carney
- Carney Syndrome
- Syndrome, Carney
- LAMB Syndrome
- LAMB Syndromes
- Syndrome, LAMB
- Syndromes, LAMB
- NAME Syndrome
- NAME Syndromes
- LAMB - Lentigines, Atrial Myxoma, Mucocutaneous Myoma, Blue Nevus Syndrome
- Nevi, Atrial Myxoma, Skin Myxoma, Ephelides Syndrome
- Carney Myxoma-Endocrine Complex
- Carney Myxoma Endocrine Complex
- Complex, Carney Myxoma-Endocrine
- Myxoma-Endocrine Complex, Carney
- Myxoma, Spotty Pigmentation, and Endocrine Overactivity
Carney Complex, Type 2
- Carney Complex, Type 2
- Carney Myxoma-Endocrine Complex, Type II
- Carney Myxoma Endocrine Complex, Type II
- Carney Complex, Type II
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carney Complex".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carney Complex".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carney Complex" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carney Complex" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Carney Complex" by people in Profiles.