Green Chemistry Technology
"Green Chemistry Technology" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Pollution prevention through the design of effective chemical products that have low or no toxicity and use of chemical processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances.
|Green Chemistry Technology
- Green Chemistry Technology
- Chemistry Technologies, Green
- Chemistry Technology, Green
- Green Chemistry Technologies
- Technologies, Green Chemistry
- Technology, Green Chemistry
- Environmentally Friendly Chemistry Technology
- Sustainable Chemistry Technology
- Chemistry Technologies, Sustainable
- Chemistry Technology, Sustainable
- Sustainable Chemistry Technologies
- Technologies, Sustainable Chemistry
- Technology, Sustainable Chemistry
- Environmentally Friendly Chemical Technology
Green Chemical Techniques
- Green Chemical Techniques
- Chemical Technique, Green
- Chemical Techniques, Green
- Green Chemical Technique
- Technique, Green Chemical
- Techniques, Green Chemical
- Environmentally Friendly Chemical Techniques
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Green Chemistry Technology".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Green Chemistry Technology".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Green Chemistry Technology" by people in this website by year, and whether "Green Chemistry Technology" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Green Chemistry Technology" by people in Profiles.