Refractive Surgical Procedures
"Refractive Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical procedures employed to correct REFRACTIVE ERRORS such as MYOPIA; HYPEROPIA; or ASTIGMATISM. These may involve altering the curvature of the CORNEA; removal or replacement of the CRYSTALLINE LENS; or modification of the SCLERA to change the axial length of the eye.
|Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Refractive Surgical
- Procedures, Refractive Surgical
- Refractive Surgical Procedure
- Surgical Procedure, Refractive
- Surgical Procedures, Refractive
- Refractive Surgery
- Refractive Surgeries
- Surgeries, Refractive
- Surgery, Refractive
Keratorefractive Surgical Procedures
- Keratorefractive Surgical Procedures
- Keratorefractive Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Keratorefractive Surgical
- Procedures, Keratorefractive Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Keratorefractive
- Surgical Procedures, Keratorefractive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Refractive Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Refractive Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Refractive Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Refractive Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.