Deuterium Exchange Measurement
"Deuterium Exchange Measurement" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A research technique to measure solvent exposed regions of molecules that is used to provide insight about PROTEIN CONFORMATION.
|Deuterium Exchange Measurement
- Deuterium Exchange Measurement
- Deuterium Exchange Measurements
- Exchange Measurement, Deuterium
- Exchange Measurements, Deuterium
- Measurement, Deuterium Exchange
- Measurements, Deuterium Exchange
- Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange Measurement
- Exchange Measurement, Hydrogen-Deuterium
- Exchange Measurements, Hydrogen-Deuterium
- Hydrogen Deuterium Exchange Measurement
- Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange Measurements
- Measurement, Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange
- Measurements, Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Deuterium Exchange Measurement".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Deuterium Exchange Measurement".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Deuterium Exchange Measurement" by people in this website by year, and whether "Deuterium Exchange Measurement" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Deuterium Exchange Measurement" by people in Profiles.