"Diabetic Angiopathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
VASCULAR DISEASES that are associated with DIABETES MELLITUS.
- Diabetic Angiopathies
- Angiopathies, Diabetic
- Angiopathy, Diabetic
- Diabetic Angiopathy
- Diabetic Vascular Diseases
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Vascular Disease, Diabetic
- Vascular Diseases, Diabetic
- Diabetic Vascular Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Complication
- Vascular Complication, Diabetic
- Vascular Complications, Diabetic
- Microangiopathy, Diabetic
- Diabetic Microangiopathies
- Diabetic Microangiopathy
- Microangiopathies, Diabetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diabetic Angiopathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diabetic Angiopathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diabetic Angiopathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diabetic Angiopathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Diabetic Angiopathies" by people in Profiles.