"Dermatitis, Atopic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chronic inflammatory genetically determined disease of the skin marked by increased ability to form reagin (IgE), with increased susceptibility to allergic rhinitis and asthma, and hereditary disposition to a lowered threshold for pruritus. It is manifested by lichenification, excoriation, and crusting, mainly on the flexural surfaces of the elbow and knee. In infants it is known as infantile eczema.
- Dermatitis, Atopic
- Atopic Dermatitides
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Dermatitides, Atopic
- Neurodermatitis, Atopic
- Atopic Neurodermatitides
- Atopic Neurodermatitis
- Neurodermatitides, Atopic
- Neurodermatitis, Disseminated
- Disseminated Neurodermatitides
- Disseminated Neurodermatitis
- Neurodermatitides, Disseminated
- Eczema, Atopic
- Atopic Eczema
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dermatitis, Atopic".
- Diseases [C]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C16.320.850]
- Dermatitis, Atopic [C16.320.850.210]
- Skin and Connective Tissue Diseases [C17]
- Skin Diseases [C17.800]
- Dermatitis [C17.800.174]
- Dermatitis, Atopic [C17.800.174.193]
- Skin Diseases, Eczematous [C17.800.815]
- Dermatitis, Atopic [C17.800.815.193]
- Skin Diseases, Genetic [C17.800.827]
- Dermatitis, Atopic [C17.800.827.210]
- Immune System Diseases [C20]
- Hypersensitivity [C20.543]
- Hypersensitivity, Immediate [C20.543.480]
- Dermatitis, Atopic [C20.543.480.343]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dermatitis, Atopic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dermatitis, Atopic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dermatitis, Atopic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dermatitis, Atopic" by people in Profiles.