"Anaplasmosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disease usually in cattle caused by parasitization of the red blood cells by bacteria of the genus ANAPLASMA.
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum Infection
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum Infections
- Anaplasma Infection
- Anaplasma Infections
- Infection, Anaplasma
- Infections, Anaplasma
Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis
- Human Granulocytic Anaplasmosis
- Anaplasmoses, Human Granulocytic
- Anaplasmosis, Human Granulocytic
- Granulocytic Anaplasmoses, Human
- Granulocytic Anaplasmosis, Human
- Human Granulocytic Anaplasmoses
- Human Anaplasmosis
- Anaplasmoses, Human
- Anaplasmosis, Human
- Human Anaplasmoses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anaplasmosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anaplasmosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anaplasmosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anaplasmosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anaplasmosis" by people in Profiles.