"Breast Cancer Lymphedema" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal accumulation of lymph in the arm, shoulder and breast area associated with surgical treatment (e.g., MASTECTOMY) or radiation treatment of breast cancer.
|Breast Cancer Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer Lymphedemas
- Lymphedema, Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Treatment-Related Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer Treatment Related Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer-Related Arm Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer Related Arm Lymphedema
- Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema
- Postmastectomy Lymphedema
- Lymphedema, Postmastectomy
- Lymphedemas, Postmastectomy
- Postmastectomy Lymphedemas
- Post-mastectomy Lymphedema
- Lymphedema, Post-mastectomy
- Post mastectomy Lymphedema
- Post-mastectomy Lymphedemas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Breast Cancer Lymphedema".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Breast Cancer Lymphedema".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Breast Cancer Lymphedema" by people in this website by year, and whether "Breast Cancer Lymphedema" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.