Coagulation Protein Disorders
"Coagulation Protein Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hemorrhagic and thrombotic disorders resulting from abnormalities or deficiencies of coagulation proteins.
|Coagulation Protein Disorders
- Coagulation Protein Disorders
- Coagulation Protein Disorder
- Disorder, Coagulation Protein
- Disorders, Coagulation Protein
- Protein Disorder, Coagulation
- Protein Disorders, Coagulation
- Blood Coagulation Factor Deficiencies
- Coagulation Proteins Disorders
- Coagulation Proteins Disorder
- Disorder, Coagulation Proteins
- Disorders, Coagulation Proteins
- Proteins Disorder, Coagulation
- Proteins Disorders, Coagulation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Coagulation Protein Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Coagulation Protein Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Coagulation Protein Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Coagulation Protein Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Coagulation Protein Disorders" by people in Profiles.