"Epilepsy, Rolandic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An autosomal dominant inherited partial epilepsy syndrome with onset between age 3 and 13 years. Seizures are characterized by PARESTHESIA and tonic or clonic activity of the lower face associated with drooling and DYSARTHRIA. In most cases, affected children are neurologically and developmentally normal. (From Epilepsia 1998 39;Suppl 4:S32-S41)
- Epilepsy, Rolandic
- Epilepsies, Rolandic
- Rolandic Epilepsies
- Rolandic Epilepsy
- Sylvian Epilepsy
- Epilepsy, Sylvian
- Rolands Epilepsy
- Epilepsy, Rolands
Benign Rolandic Epilepsy
- Benign Rolandic Epilepsy
- Epilepsy, Benign Rolandic
- Rolandic Epilepsy, Benign
- Benign Rolandic Epilepsy of Childhood
- Epilepsy, Centrotemporal
- Centrotemporal Epilepsies
- Epilepsies, Centrotemporal
- Centralopathic Epilepsy
- Centralopathic Epilepsies
- Epilepsies, Centralopathic
- Epilepsy, Centralopathic
- Centrotemporal Epilepsy
- Benign Epilepsy With Centrotemporal Spikes
- Benign Epilepsy Of Childhood With Centrotemporal Spikes
- Temporal-Central Focal Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Temporal-Central Focal
- Epilepsy, Temporal-Central Focal
- Focal Epilepsies, Temporal-Central
- Focal Epilepsy, Temporal-Central
- Temporal Central Focal Epilepsy
- Temporal-Central Focal Epilepsies
- Benign Childhood Epilepsy With Centro-Temporal Spikes
- Benign Childhood Epilepsy With Centro Temporal Spikes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Epilepsy, Rolandic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Epilepsy, Rolandic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Epilepsy, Rolandic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Epilepsy, Rolandic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Epilepsy, Rolandic" by people in Profiles.