Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
"Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Selective abortion of one or more embryos or fetuses in a multiple gestation pregnancy. The usual goal is to improve the outcome for the remaining embryos or fetuses.
|Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
- Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
- Multifetal Pregnancy Reduction
- Multifetal Pregnancy Reductions
- Pregnancy Reductions, Multifetal
- Reduction, Multifetal Pregnancy
- Reductions, Multifetal Pregnancy
- Embryo Reduction
- Embryo Reductions
- Reduction, Embryo
- Reductions, Embryo
Fetal Termination, Selective
- Fetal Termination, Selective
- Fetal Terminations, Selective
- Selective Fetal Termination
- Selective Fetal Terminations
- Termination, Selective Fetal
- Terminations, Selective Fetal
- Fetal Reduction
- Fetal Reductions
- Reduction, Fetal
- Reductions, Fetal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.