Prescription Drug Diversion
"Prescription Drug Diversion" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The transfer of prescription drugs from legal to illegal distribution and marketing networks.
|Prescription Drug Diversion
- Prescription Drug Diversion
- Diversion, Prescription Drug
- Diversions, Prescription Drug
- Drug Diversion, Prescription
- Drug Diversions, Prescription
- Prescription Drug Diversions
- Controlled Substance Diversion
- Controlled Substance Diversions
- Diversion, Controlled Substance
- Diversions, Controlled Substance
- Substance Diversion, Controlled
- Substance Diversions, Controlled
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Prescription Drug Diversion".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Prescription Drug Diversion".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Prescription Drug Diversion" by people in this website by year, and whether "Prescription Drug Diversion" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.