"Administration, Metronomic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Administration of low doses of a drug or a drug combination over prolonged periods of time usually at a regular interval.
- Administration, Metronomic
- Administrations, Metronomic
- Metronomic Administration
- Metronomic Administrations
- Metronomic Drug Therapy
- Drug Therapies, Metronomic
- Drug Therapy, Metronomic
- Metronomic Drug Therapies
- Metronomic Drug Administration
- Drug Administration, Metronomic
- Drug Administrations, Metronomic
- Metronomic Drug Administrations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Administration, Metronomic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Administration, Metronomic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Administration, Metronomic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Administration, Metronomic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.