"Therapeutic Equipoise" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Expectation of real uncertainty on the part of the investigator regarding the comparative therapeutic merits of each arm in a trial.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Therapeutic Equipoise".
- Humanities [K]
- Humanities [K01]
- Philosophy [K01.752]
- Morals [K01.752.566]
- Ethics [K01.752.566.479]
- Ethics, Professional [K01.752.566.479.171]
- Ethics, Clinical [K01.752.566.479.171.132]
- Ethics, Medical [K01.752.566.418.104.22.1680]
- Therapeutic Equipoise [K01.752.566.422.214.171.1240.775]
- Ethics, Research [K01.752.566.479.173]
- Therapeutic Equipoise [K01.752.566.479.173.700]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Ethics [N05.350]
- Ethics, Professional [N05.350.340]
- Ethics, Clinical [N05.350.340.162]
- Ethics, Medical [N05.350.340.162.500]
- Therapeutic Equipoise [N05.350.340.162.500.750]
- Ethics, Research [N05.350.670]
- Therapeutic Equipoise [N05.350.670.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Therapeutic Equipoise".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Therapeutic Equipoise" by people in this website by year, and whether "Therapeutic Equipoise" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.