Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia
"Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of frontotemporal lobar degeneration and a progressive form of dementia characterized by motor speech impairment and AGRAMMATISM, with relative sparing of single word comprehension and semantic memory.
|Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia
- Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia
- PPA Syndrome
- PPA Syndromes
- Syndrome, PPA
- Syndromes, PPA
- Non-fluent Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Non fluent Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia
- Aphasia, Progressive Nonfluent
- Aphasias, Progressive Nonfluent
- Nonfluent Aphasia, Progressive
- Nonfluent Aphasias, Progressive
- Progressive Nonfluent Aphasias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Primary Progressive Nonfluent Aphasia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.