"Vasoplegia" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Condition of low SYSTEMIC VASCULAR RESISTANCE that develops secondary to other conditions such as ANAPHYLAXIS; SEPSIS; SURGICAL SHOCK; and SEPTIC SHOCK. Vasoplegia that develops during or post surgery (e.g., CARDIOPULMONARY BYPASS) is called postoperative vasoplegic syndrome or vasoplegic syndrome.
|Postoperative Vasoplegic Syndrome
- Postoperative Vasoplegic Syndrome
- Vasoplegic Syndrome
- Post-operative Vasoplegic Syndrome
- Post operative Vasoplegic Syndrome
- Post-operative Vasoplegic Syndromes
- Syndrome, Post-operative Vasoplegic
- Syndromes, Post-operative Vasoplegic
- Vasoplegic Syndrome, Post-operative
- Vasoplegic Syndromes, Post-operative
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Vasoplegia".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Vasoplegia".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Vasoplegia" by people in this website by year, and whether "Vasoplegia" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Vasoplegia" by people in Profiles.