Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
"Central Serous Chorioretinopathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A visual impairment characterized by the accumulation of fluid under the retina through a defect in the retinal pigment epithelium.
|Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathies
- Chorioretinopathies, Central Serous
- Chorioretinopathy, Central Serous
- Serous Chorioretinopathies, Central
- Serous Chorioretinopathy, Central
- Central Serous Retinopathy
- Central Serous Retinopathies
- Retinopathies, Central Serous
- Retinopathy, Central Serous
- Serous Retinopathies, Central
- Serous Retinopathy, Central
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Central Serous Chorioretinopathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Central Serous Chorioretinopathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Central Serous Chorioretinopathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Central Serous Chorioretinopathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.