Hereditary Angioedema Type III
"Hereditary Angioedema Type III" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of hereditary angioedema that occurs in women and is precipitated or worsened by high ESTROGEN levels. It is associated with mutations in the gene for FACTOR XII that result in its increased activity.
|Hereditary Angioedema Type III
- Hereditary Angioedema Type III
- Estrogen-Related HAE
- Estrogen Related HAE
- Estrogen-Related HAEs
- HAE, Estrogen-Related
- HAEs, Estrogen-Related
- Hereditary Angioedema with Normal C1 Inhibitor Activity
- Angioedema, Hereditary, Type III
- HAE with Normal C1 Inhibitor Concentration and Function
- Angioneurotic Edema, Hereditary, with Normal C1 Inhibitor Concentration and Function
- Estrogen-Sensitive Hereditary Angioedema
- Angioedema, Estrogen-Sensitive Hereditary
- Angioedemas, Estrogen-Sensitive Hereditary
- Estrogen Sensitive Hereditary Angioedema
- Estrogen-Sensitive Hereditary Angioedemas
- Hereditary Angioedema, Estrogen-Sensitive
- Hereditary Angioedemas, Estrogen-Sensitive
- Estrogen-Sensitive HAE
- Estrogen Sensitive HAE
- Estrogen-Sensitive HAEs
- HAE, Estrogen-Sensitive
- HAEs, Estrogen-Sensitive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hereditary Angioedema Type III".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hereditary Angioedema Type III".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hereditary Angioedema Type III" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hereditary Angioedema Type III" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hereditary Angioedema Type III" by people in Profiles.