Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
"Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Application of a life support system that circulates the blood through an oxygenating system, which may consist of a pump, a membrane oxygenator, and a heat exchanger. Examples of its use are to assist victims of SMOKE INHALATION INJURY; RESPIRATORY FAILURE; and CARDIAC FAILURE.
|Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- ECMO Treatment
- ECMO Treatments
- Treatment, ECMO
- Treatments, ECMO
- Oxygenation, Extracorporeal Membrane
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenations
- Membrane Oxygenation, Extracorporeal
- Membrane Oxygenations, Extracorporeal
- Oxygenations, Extracorporeal Membrane
- Extracorporeal Life Support
- Extracorporeal Life Supports
- Life Support, Extracorporeal
- Life Supports, Extracorporeal
- Support, Extracorporeal Life
- Supports, Extracorporeal Life
- ECLS Treatment
- ECLS Treatments
- Treatment, ECLS
- Treatments, ECLS
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation" by people in Profiles.