Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous
"Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Skin diseases characterized by local or general distributions of blisters. They are classified according to the site and mode of blister formation. Lesions can appear spontaneously or be precipitated by infection, trauma, or sunlight. Etiologies include immunologic and genetic factors. (From Scientific American Medicine, 1990)
|Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous
- Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous
- Skin Disease, Vesiculobullous
- Vesiculobullous Skin Disease
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
- Vesiculobullous Dermatoses
- Dermatoses, Vesiculobullous
Skin Diseases, Bullous
- Skin Diseases, Bullous
- Bullous Skin Disease
- Skin Disease, Bullous
- Bullous Skin Diseases
- Bullous Dermatoses
- Dermatoses, Bullous
Vesicular Skin Diseases
- Vesicular Skin Diseases
- Skin Disease, Vesicular
- Vesicular Skin Disease
- Skin Diseases, Vesicular
Pustular Dermatosis, Subcorneal
- Pustular Dermatosis, Subcorneal
- Dermatoses, Subcorneal Pustular
- Dermatosis, Subcorneal Pustular
- Pustular Dermatoses, Subcorneal
- Subcorneal Pustular Dermatoses
- Sneddon-Wilkinson Disease
- Sneddon Wilkinson Disease
- Subcorneal Pustular Dermatosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous" by people in this website by year, and whether "Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Skin Diseases, Vesiculobullous" by people in Profiles.