Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine
"Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A contagious, neoplastic, pulmonary disease of sheep characterized by hyperplasia and hypertrophy of pneumocytes and epithelial cells of the lung. It is caused by JAAGSIEKTE SHEEP RETROVIRUS.
|Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine
- Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine
- Adenomatosis, Ovine Pulmonary
- Adenomatoses, Ovine Pulmonary
- Ovine Pulmonary Adenomatoses
- Pulmonary Adenomatoses, Ovine
- Ovine Pulmonary Carcinoma
- Pulmonary Ovine Adenomatosis
- Adenomatoses, Pulmonary Ovine
- Adenomatosis, Pulmonary Ovine
- Ovine Adenomatoses, Pulmonary
- Ovine Adenomatosis, Pulmonary
- Pulmonary Ovine Adenomatoses
- Adenomatosis, Pulmonary, Ovine
- Carcinoma, Ovine Pulmonary
- Carcinomas, Ovine Pulmonary
- Ovine Pulmonary Carcinomas
- Pulmonary Carcinoma, Ovine
- Pulmonary Carcinomas, Ovine
- Ovine Pulmonary Adenomatosis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pulmonary Adenomatosis, Ovine" by people in Profiles.